A/C condensation problem

On 9/9/2015 8:46 AM, Eagle slowly pecked out on his key board:

With the exception of heat pumps in heat mode, the out door unit is a condenser. I know, picky details. Evaporator gets cold.

Not frozen is good, house cool is good. We can remove frozen evaporator from our list of concerns.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My sense is that the unit just has some algae in the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach, and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and do it for you, for a price.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting. :D

Reply to
Eagle

So is My 16 year old Grandson, and My 21 year old bachelorette Granddaughter. but they are too busy to visit these days. All that school and college and stuff.

Reply to
Eagle

Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :

I know. Being retired and living on a small pension and a few investments limits what We can buy or do for entertainment these days. We do a rod run twice a year, and make a cross country trip home to the Rosebud for a two week visit, and watch TV the rest of the time. Arthurs Ritis makes sure we don't move fast or allot, so HD TV and movie rentals are a mainstay. What a life.... :D

Reply to
Eagle

W ken formulated the question :

Nice web site. Thanks!

Reply to
Eagle

On 9/9/2015 11:05 AM, Eagle mumbled indistinctly:

(clears throat) We will now begin with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and reading last month's minutes of the fucknozzle.....

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Part of the planks of the communist manefesto, if memory serves. Keep everyone poor, and struggling for to make ends meet. Limit access to pain meds so everyone is miserable.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I bought some 18v Ryobi tools. I just broke in my new 5 1/2 circular saw and drill working on projects in the back yard. I built a small path deck with 6 left over 12'x6" decking boards and used scrap 4x4's to raise them up off the ground. The small drill is perfect for my small hands, too.

Reply to
Muggles

Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

Reply to
Eagle

On 9/10/2015 10:00 AM, Eagle mispronounced:

Would the sound technician please play "Deutschland uber alles" good and loud for us?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oren formulated the question :

[Adding fuckwhistles to my f*ck tool box]
Reply to
Eagle

Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :

The germans make the best fucknozzles ya know....

Reply to
Eagle

On 9/10/2015 10:21 AM, Eagle promptly obfuscated:

Every time you buy a Deutschenazifucknozzleheimer, you kill a Jew in a concentration camp.

The newer Reischfuckennozlerheimers, local labor and no one gets hurt. Look for the UN approved seal before purchasing.

You can't beat the new UN baby seal.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On 9/10/2015 10:16 AM, Eagle pontificated:

I think you can get good fuckwhistles on Amazon, the Hong Kong ones are better than China.

Maybe Ace and True Value? You pay a bit more than Harbor Freight, but it's worth it.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.

Reply to
Eagle

On 9/10/2015 5:44 PM, Eagle mumbled:

Hey, thanks. I'll think of you if I ever get there.

Bit far to travel, from PRNY.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

PRNY - Paleontological Research Institution, Museum of the Earth, Ithaca, New York? Gee...and you have fucknozzles.... :D

Reply to
Eagle

That's one option. Other aconym is Peoples Republic of New York. Our legislature behaves like this is China, some times.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Uncle Monster expressed precisely :