A/C condensation problem

Page 3 of 3
Bob F wrote on 9/8/2015 :

That cap has always been there, so I really don't know. I'll remove the cap after researching the reason for this cap.
On 9/8/2015 10:29 AM, Eagle wrote:

Secondary "emergency" drain. Described in one of my other posts. Not necessary to remove. Just get your fucknozzle out, and clear out the existing drain.
The problem is likely a clog in the white PVC. A few seconds with a wet vac and fucknozzle should do.
There is a small chance the clog is in the metal case. If the fucknozzle from out doors does not stop the drip, please cap the open stub of white PVC (duct tape, cork, or have a helper put finger or hand tightly over the hole). Do the vacuum fucknozzle with the white open top closed. That will help fucknozzle out the evaporator coil. Well, what the heck. Tape it and do the vacuum the first time. Remove the tape or your helper's hand after the vacuum. Have your helper remove hand from the tube, do not remove your helper's hand from his arm, and do not discard your helper's hand.
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

Good thing My 'friend' is female... :D
On 9/9/2015 8:40 AM, Eagle wrote:

Lucky you. I'm a bachelor.
Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :

So is My 16 year old Grandson, and My 21 year old bachelorette Granddaughter. but they are too busy to visit these days. All that school and college and stuff.
On 9/8/2015 9:12 AM, Don Wiss wrote:

Eagle, that's some thing else to check. At the oudoor unit, is there frost or ice on the larger copper tube that goes to the house?
Is there good air flow coming out of the registers in the house?
Stormin Mormon wrote on 9/9/2015 :

The outdoor evap unit was repaired two years ago, and the big capacitor was replaced at that time. The copper line was not frozen, or had any ice buildup. The house gets cool and comfortable, so no worries about that unit. :D
On 9/9/2015 8:46 AM, Eagle slowly pecked out on his key board:

With the exception of heat pumps in heat mode, the out door unit is a condenser. I know, picky details. Evaporator gets cold.
Not frozen is good, house cool is good. We can remove frozen evaporator from our list of concerns.
My sense is that the unit just has some algae in the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach, and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and do it for you, for a price.
Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :

I know. Being retired and living on a small pension and a few investments limits what We can buy or do for entertainment these days. We do a rod run twice a year, and make a cross country trip home to the Rosebud for a two week visit, and watch TV the rest of the time. Arthurs Ritis makes sure we don't move fast or allot, so HD TV and movie rentals are a mainstay. What a life.... :D
On 9/9/2015 11:18 AM, Eagle wrote:

Part of the planks of the communist manefesto, if memory serves. Keep everyone poor, and struggling for to make ends meet. Limit access to pain meds so everyone is miserable.
Uncle Monster expressed precisely :

Well said.
Oren formulated the question :

[Adding fuckwhistles to my fuck tool box]
On 9/10/2015 10:16 AM, Eagle pontificated:

I think you can get good fuckwhistles on Amazon, the Hong Kong ones are better than China.
Maybe Ace and True Value? You pay a bit more than Harbor Freight, but it's worth it.
Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.
On 9/10/2015 5:44 PM, Eagle mumbled:

Hey, thanks. I'll think of you if I ever get there.
Bit far to travel, from PRNY.
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

PRNY - Paleontological Research Institution, Museum of the Earth, Ithaca, New York? Gee...and you have fucknozzles.... :D
On 9/10/2015 7:40 PM, Eagle wrote:

That's one option. Other aconym is Peoples Republic of New York. Our legislature behaves like this is China, some times.
We offer high quality custom made curtain at resonable price. Please check our Etsy store: tailor2u.etsy.com . we are offering a promotion in September.
W ken formulated the question :

Nice web site. Thanks!