A/C condensation problem

Page 2 of 3
On 9/9/2015 8:27 AM, Eagle wrote:

You appear to have a lot of friends. This is a good thing.
Stormin Mormon pretended :

We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting. :D
On 9/9/2015 11:05 AM, Eagle mumbled indistinctly:

<bangs on lecturn> (clears throat) We will now begin with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and reading last month's minutes of the fucknozzle.....
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

<Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says.... Hiel there!>
On 9/10/2015 10:00 AM, Eagle mispronounced:

Would the sound technician please play "Deutschland uber alles" good and loud for us?
Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :

http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/204139/deutschland-uber-alles-alman-marsi
The germans make the best fucknozzles ya know....
On 9/10/2015 10:21 AM, Eagle promptly obfuscated:

Every time you buy a Deutschenazifucknozzleheimer, you kill a Jew in a concentration camp.
The newer Reischfuckennozlerheimers, local labor and no one gets hurt. Look for the UN approved seal before purchasing.
You can't beat the new UN baby seal.
Terry Coombs has brought this to us :

It's OK, frosty and I are combatants on another NG, so he can't help himself. It would be a relief to not have to deal with his kind of negativity, at least not here. :/ How about a vacuum tool to suck out the pipe? I have one, as well as a 125 gallon shop air compressor. I have a pool and spa, so I keep a supply of liquid Sodium hypochlorite and other chemicals around. :D
On 9/8/2015 8:53 AM, Eagle wrote:

The problem with blowing compressed air into the white PVC, you might blow some crud farther into the evaporator coil. I'd save that for a couple days from now if the fucknozzle doesn't do the job.
Ideally with a shop vac, you collect up the blockage into the shop vac. Good idea to wash out the shop vac, and dump the blockage outdoors or into the toilet.
A little bit of pool bleach into the open top of the tube sounds good. Might make the house smell like pool.
Stormin Mormon brought next idea :

Not to mention the toilet as well. I'm used to the pool smell, as well as the 86 degree water in the spa, and 82 degree water in the pool. I need a TV out here...
On 9/7/2015 8:11 PM, Eagle wrote:

By built in, is it combination furnace and AC? Is the unit that gets wet in the cellar, or attic? You mention carpet, so I suspect cellar. The fucknozzles on this list would like a bit more information, please.
If you are good with basic home repair, there is a good chance you can fix this your self.
Well, that is, if the fucknozzles get some more details, and provid useful ideas.
- . Christopher A. Young learn more about fucknozzles . www.fucknozzle.com . .
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :

One can never have enough fucknozzles, Bradda... lol
On 9/8/2015 9:08 AM, Eagle wrote:

This week they are 40% off, at Harbor Freight, with coupon and $4.99 purchase.
Stormin Mormon used his keyboard to write :

I try not to shop at Harbor Fright. The last thing I bought from Harbor Frieght was a 18 volt drill. It lasted less than 2 hours before the plastic case broke apart. I try to stick with name brand tools now.
On 9/9/2015 8:38 AM, Eagle pecked, using two fingers:

I've had mixed results with HF, some of thier tools have been excellent.
On 9/9/2015 7:38 AM, Eagle wrote:

I bought some 18v Ryobi tools. I just broke in my new 5 1/2 circular saw and drill working on projects in the back yard. I built a small path deck with 6 left over 12'x6" decking boards and used scrap 4x4's to raise them up off the ground. The small drill is perfect for my small hands, too.
--
Maggie

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 8:11:15 PM UTC-4, Eagle wrote:

What's unclear is if this is condensate from within the AC that should be going outside? If so, then it may have a clogged drain or be tilted the wrong way. Or is it condensation on the outside of the metal case from it being cold? If the latter, then IDK of any simple solution. If the humidity is high inside and you turn it on, you may get some condensation.
Uncle Monster formulated the question :

Got that covered, Uncle Vacuum Monster Masher. Thanks... :D

The way I read this is there is moisture coming from the cabinet, and isn't going down the condensate tubing where it is supposed to. This could be because there is ice inside the unit. I know that the Carrier Infinity is susceptible to icing. Made worse if you try to lower the humidity. Remove a side panel and look inside at the coils. If so, the solution is to shut off the unit until all the ice has melted. A fan can speed it up. Or turn the heat on.
Don Wiss formulated on Tuesday :

Thanks Don. I'm sure it's a clogged coil, so I'll get to this later this evening. Thanks for your input!