A/C blower in attic...

ok...went to the attic and saw what I assume is the blower (all in and out ducts) and a small condensor pump of sorts. Doesn't seem to be any access to the blower...I have the model info (rheem)...should there be a fuse/restart on it? My intake filter was quite dirty by the way.
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:34:34 GMT, "CMF"