A/C blower in attic...

ok...went to the attic and saw what I assume is the blower (all in and out ducts) and a small condensor pump of sorts. Doesn't seem to be any access to the blower...I have the model info (rheem)...should there be a fuse/restart on it? My intake filter was quite dirty by the way.

I'm not an HVAC person, but if you have a blower and evaporator setup in the >attic, see if it has a fuse and if the fuse is blown. That has happened to >me. Beyond that, I'm sure the HVAC people will help you out. > >Maury > >> My central ac just quit on me. Im wondering how I can do some initial >> troubleshooting. Im curious because it's not blowing anything, and >> when I turn the thermistat there is no 'click' like usual...as if it's >> trying to work. I've checked the fuse box and it's not tripped (reset >> anyway). The unit is on the roof, so when I get up there, what should >> I check for? >>