A "24" Christmas? Humor Video - OT

Any "24" fans out there?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/17/jack-bauer-santa_n_395892.html
Bob F wrote:

Take your politics somewhere else, Bob.
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

The video is not politics. Did you watch it?
Bob F wrote:

You're either clueless or dishonest, which is not surprising for someone who links to Huffington.
And yes, I did start to watch it, which I shouldn't have bothered to do knowing the source.
Got any home repair content?
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

Sorry. I thought it was very funny. Who thought we'd see jack bauer with tears?
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:28:24 -0800, Jon Danniken wrote:

To make you happy, here is a conservative site with a link to the video: http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/12/18/jack-bauer-interrogates-santa-claus /
Merry Christmas

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/12/18/jack-bauer-interrogates-santa-claus /
LOL. Well played. Merry Christmas!

The 'source'? lol. Lighten up Jon. Get in the spirit of the season.
Let me help you start:
A most Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and those you love.
Best,
jc
Jon Danniken wrote:

Even Liberal sites can have funny content, GEEZ!
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Perhaps I should have gone down to the SciFi version.
http://scifiwire.com/2009/12/jack-bauer-interrogates-s.php

Actually, that was better than the whole last season of 24 IMO. :-)
Cheri
Bob F wrote:

If you just click on the YouTube logo in the video, it will link directly to the YouTube site.
TDD

I used to like 24 and actually planned my time arond it, but when Jack Bauer got all politically correct I stopped watching.