A "24" Christmas? Humor Video - OT

Any "24" fans out there?

Bob F

Take your politics somewhere else, Bob.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

The video is not politics. Did you watch it?

Reply to
Bob F

You're either clueless or dishonest, which is not surprising for someone who links to Huffington.

And yes, I did start to watch it, which I shouldn't have bothered to do knowing the source.

Got any home repair content?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Sorry. I thought it was very funny. Who thought we'd see jack bauer with tears?

Reply to
Bob F

Even Liberal sites can have funny content, GEEZ!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Perhaps I should have gone down to the SciFi version.

Bob F

Actually, that was better than the whole last season of 24 IMO. :-)

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

If you just click on the YouTube logo in the video, it will link directly to the YouTube site.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

To make you happy, here is a conservative site with a link to the video:

Merry Christmas

Reply to
Kuskokwim

LOL. Well played. Merry Christmas!

Reply to
Joe

The 'source'? lol. Lighten up Jon. Get in the spirit of the season.

Let me help you start:

A most Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and those you love.

Best,

jc

Reply to
Joe

I used to like 24 and actually planned my time arond it, but when Jack Bauer got all politically correct I stopped watching.

Reply to
RickH