Holloway House Quick Shine Floor Finish

I posted this before but for some reason it never showed up; hope it does not double-post now. Are any of you familiar with Holloway House Quick Shine Floor Finish. It claims it renews and shines all types of floors (wood, tile, laminate, vinyl, etc.) and is not a wax, but a polymer, therefore never yellows and never needs to be removed.

I am wondering if it is really any better than plain old floor wax (the mop-on, point 'n' squirt kind, not the "real" kind that needs buffing). It certainly is more expensive, but if it works as advertised and really doesn't yellow, I'd be up for it.

Have you tried it? Any opinions?

Thanks, Jo Ann

Reply to
jah213

The first one is there, it may not have made it to the server you are accessing yet. No response as of now.

I would guess that it is nothing new or different and that if you are expecting anything other than a polish, you will be disappointed.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

My wife has been using it for several years now. This on the recommendation of a friend. She apparently likes it. It is used on sheet flooring.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Hi, I've been using HollowayHouse for maybe 8 years on some wood floors (some were new, some refinished 23 years ago, in good condition). I think it works 'nicely' -- maybe as compared to a POLISH the people who did the floors way back recommended : it left the floors fairly '''dull''' I thought ! HH leaves a nice shine which remains for quite awhile, unless, say you walk with damp socks or ?? on it or must wipe up a spill

Reply to
catgirl7300

Jo Ann - I can attest to Holloway House Quick Shine as being terrific!!! I've used it for the last 8 years. I used to buy it at Walmart however, they stopped stocking it. So, I'm on the internet tonight searching for where I can buy it because I love it that much. Other floor waxes, I have to use once a month and it turns yellow after time, but Holloway House I only have to use 3-4 times a year and it has yet to yellow. I found your post and wanted to reply because I absolutely love this product. I use it on linolium and hardwood floors. I even used it on my paneling in one room to brighten it up and it made the room look like new. So, try it, I promise you'll love it as much as I do!!!

Reply to
Giggles243