Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement (2023 Update)

I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20 ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,

14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a replacement roof for this popular canopy ?
Reply to
Scott Sherratt

I'd take a guess that any you can find will cost more than the whole thing at costco.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Try these guys:

It might not be the same as yours, but I've found all sorts of replacement parts from them for 3 different models of 10x20s. Pricing isn't too bad.

Reply to
<h>

Thanks for the tips. Some entrepreneur in China could probably make a killing selling replacement canopies for $50 - $75.

Reply to
Scott Sherratt

Umm...that website sells the tops for under $50. They have the old style silver ones (inside the frame) as well as the new white ones (over the frame). That said, when BJ&#39;s sells the whole kit for $119, it&#39;s tempting to just get a whole new unit. Especially tempting once the connectors get damaged because they run about $12 each to replace.

Reply to
<h>

HI, I HAVE THE SAME CANOPY, BUT I LOST THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, I WONDER IF YOU CAN SEND ME A COPY OF THAT? PLEASE! I CALLED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COSTCO BUT I GOT NOTHING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Reply to
ednasoto

You don&#39;t have to shout; you&#39;re coming through loud and clear.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Try TSY services at 18005859969 on monday...I am looking for the old white colored one...they only have the light brown. one..hopes this helps

Reply to
rockymaze

Did you find a replacement for your canopy? I am having the same problem. Need to replace our 10 x 20 Costco tarp/canopy. Just wondering if you had any luck.

Reply to
SCIESLAK

If you want a replacement canopy for the 11 x 20 Costco shelters then you need to call TSY Services at 1-800-585-9969. They are the importers and are happy to ship you one for $80.00 either in Canada or the US. If you still have your instruction book with the item number for the tent it will save you a lot of time.

Reply to
wilderness1

If you want a replacement canopy for the 11 x 20 Costco shelters then you need to call TSY Services at 1-800-585-9969. They are the importers and are happy to ship you one for $80.00 either in Canada or the US. If you still have your instruction book with the item number for the tent it will save you a lot of time.

Reply to
RonO

Just an FYI...

The Quest line that Dick's Sporting Goods carries are re-branded E-Z Up canopies.

I know that because I had a problem with a carrying bag and the telephone number was for E-Z Up Direct.

When I submitted the warranty claim, they sent me a E-Z Up branded bag.

Asuming they're the same lines with a different logo, the prices are much better than buying the E-Z Up models.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Does anyone want to sell their Costco Canopy? I am actually looking for one with just the frame and walls, and no roof. Sounds weird, but I am in the middle of a project...

Please call me at 646-703-2801

Reply to
sourkreit

Does anyone want to sell their Costco Canopy? I am actually looking for one with just the frame and walls, and no roof. Sounds weird, but I am in the middle of a project...

Please call me at 646-703-2801

Reply to
sourkreit

ED, I would be happy to forward assemble instructions for the ART 680344. I was fortunate to go to a Costco in Tempe Arizona where the Asst manager was good enough to forward same. My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Good luck

Reply to
Don Ziriax

did anyone find the replacement tarp for the frame from costco item number 680344

Reply to
jo

Reply to
Grumpyoldcoot

Zhengte USA LLC 13791 Roswell Ave, Chino, CA 91710

909-628-7888
Reply to
C Haas

Thank you for this post, very helpful. I just called and ordered mine.

Still $95 and the bungees can be ordered for $0.50 each.

Reply to
cathlin

I FOUND A REPLACEMENT CANOPY FOR THE COSTCO TEMPORARY ONE CAR"GARAGE" CANOPY, TOP SIDES, BACK AND ZIPPERED FRONT PANELS AT TSY SERVICES @1 800 585-9969. I THINK THE CANOPY REPLACEMENT # IS S 05318 R. THE COMPANY IS LOCATED IN SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA.

Reply to
2anlauber