987 River Drive

A block from my office, I drive by this man's yard. He's obviously a windmill collector. Inside the yard, one can see all kinds of farm stuff. I stopped and talked to him, and he said most of these come from the midwest. Some are rare. Enjoy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler /
SteveB wrote:

The "unidentified" I believe is a Red Star by Marcy. Marcy produced several "brands" that were, for the most part, copies of other designs.
SteveB wrote:

Similar in scope to my hubby's computer collection. He has this much junk on top of his dresser (because I hog the guest bedroom with mine :o)