Subject Author Posted Replies

Costco 3 pc led lighted deer family
I purchased this set in Oct, 2021 and lights no longer work. Called everstar but they don’t have any more replacement wire harness to hook up the lights. Is there any where else that I can purchase...
1
1

Super Luxury Homes
Sale of these have increased the last couple years. <> © Reuters. (Bloomberg) — In 2021, at least 40 residential properties sold for more than $50 million in the U.S., according to data compiled by...
7
7

Does this work, Skycool?
Have you heard of this? says on the home page "SkyCool?s Panels save 2x ? 3x as much energy as a solar panel generates given the same area." is radiative sky cooling? Radiative sky cooling occurs...
2
2

Apply Heat to Receipts
According to some webpage, your thermal cash rgister receipts can be brought back to life by Apply Heat to Receipts Apart from the obvious benefit of using receipt scanning API, there are other means...

Craftsman model 31534030
Does anyone know the number of drive links for a 14" Craftsman electric chainsaw model # 31534030. It I lost the chain awhile ago and I can't find the manual online.
2
2

OT? EPA Says 55 mpg by 2026
People building houses are going to have a problem. A good share of the construction guys I see have 1/2 ton pickups. Maybe they'll do what people did before. Fuel mileage standards led to people...
29
29

OT - A Road That Google Street View Decided Not To Go Down
Google Maps, Satellite view, zoom way in. 4405 Neese Lane, Moss Point, MS Looks like the street view car went down every street in the area except for this one. I wonder why not.
26
26

Kitchen drain friction washer
Always thought it was just cardboard packaging and threw it in garbage. Oops.

Dryer keeps tripping breaker
Dryer keeps tripping breaker Frigidaire model FEX831CS0 stackable washer and dryer . The dryer kept tripping the breaker when I turned it on I replace the unit and the new one worked fine I am now...
14
14

Trap History
<> There was a man named Thomas Crapper. Trap - Wikipedia

Solar Panels in California Less Worthwhile
California power providers might be changing the rates to make it less worthwhile for homeowners to install solar panels. <> Part of the article: "Why is this happening? Because California wants more...
2
2

Florida bathroom remodel
Florida bathroom remodel -- The two florida guys here probably know all about how to remodel a Florida bathroom. -- Remember, there are 50 different states, all of which have at least some bathrooms....
2
2

Electrical short
Hi, We have and old DeVille model, converted to propane. It is shorting out and tripping my GFCI. Any ideas for tracing the short or has anyone experienced the same and found the trouble spot?
3
3

Changes to Home Depot military discount
Starting January 1, you'll no longer be able to simply show your military ID at the checkout register to get the 10% discount. Instead, you'll need to go online and create a digital ID, and you'll use...
2
2

Home Depot Exide 24F car battery warranty (2023 Update)
On the Home Depot web site is a 24F 750CCA Exide car battery. bought it today but Home Depot didn't have any explanation of how the "3 years free warranty" works. There are Q&A's asking and the...
24
24