Subject Author Posted Replies

I need to replace an AC adapter
I need to replace an AC adapter that went out. Original is 12V 225mA. = I have several 12V 1000mA. Any problem using 1000mA rated unti with = 225mA machine?
32
32

Multifunction, multi-arbor blades
Harbor Freight is now selling blades that are defined as "multi-arbor." This means that HF blades will fit Bosch, Craftsman, Dremel, and Fein (except Fein Supercut) multi-function tools. It's the old...
2
2

Official Court-Approved Settlement Website for Chinese Drywall Builders, Installers, Suppliers, and Insurers Settlement
https://chinesedrywallclass.com/english/

Latex Primer and Drywall Mud
I've had a heck of a time lately with a few drywall repair projects getting latex primer to stick to dry wall mud/compound First off, I live in a jurisdiction that frowns upon oil based paints and...
5
5

Plane house
A guy is making a house from a retired Boeing 727. The oddest house in my area is probably a round house. I think it's single story and just round. It reminds people here in rural Nebraska of a short...
2
2

Outlaw police guns, immediately
reason to prohibit cops from carrying guns. If only one life could be saved! Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus . The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
25
25

OT Interesting link.
Choosing the right domain name can be overwhelming. Our personalized customer service helps you get a great domain.

For Women ONLY
Q: How do you ask an electrician on a date: A: "Hey there sexy, can I play with your wirenuts".
7
7

Deck Joist Support Question
I am removing a 46" x 52" corner section of my deck in order to install a central AC unit. I cut the top boards, exposing the joist. I have to remove 3 joists and thus, where my problem lies. I...
32
32

Why are Bug Zapper bulbs blacklights?
The U shaped bulb in my bug zapper is a blacklight bulb. I cant find replacement bulbs locally. To mail order one will cost me around $34. I'm not willing to pay that much, particularly since the...
25
25

Plumbers trick needed
Bread? If you wedge some white bread in there it might hold, then when H2O is introduced the bread will just dissolve.
7
7

OT: alternative swamp cooler set-ups
I am not in any way suggesting that I might do this nor am I sure that it would even work, but I can't figure out a way to google the question Suppose that you have a house with a largish attic and...
5
5

Tile for gas fireplace?
I have a gas log fireplace (metal prefab box) that had tile fireplace opening. The builder just tiled over the steel firebox (outside/front) and the first time we fired up the gas logs tiles came off...
19
19

Alternative to insecticides
I prefer to avoid using insecticides indoors because of the health risks they impose. Recently I was using some cleaner called "Orange Blast". It's one of those orange cleaners that you can buy almost...
11
11

Using the old "White" 12-2 Romex (2024 Update)
I recently bought a roll of the old "White" 12-2 w/ground romex at an auction. The price was right and electrically the color dont matter. The stuff is new and in excellent condition. I dont recall...
36
36