Subject Author Posted Replies

OT? My WOP Cousins Are Out Of Their Freaking Minds
Seven Italians convicted of manslaughter for not sounding alarm about deadly 2009 earthquake. This has got to be the goofiest criminal prosecution I've read about in a long time. O_o
7
7

OT: Ebay Search
I have need of doing some complex searches on Ebay, and can't find any good reference material for executing the searches. The Ebay doc sucks an egg, and it looks like the screens are constantly...
2
2

Magic Jack Plus
12
12

Job to do Home Repairs
The job creators have had 10 years of tax breaks to create jobs, where are all these jobs? Make em get off their money, or tax the hell out of them. Everyone was supposed to sacrifice, why is the...
2
2

OT-- Lance,
Say it ain't so.......
14
14

Concrete Sealer
About 2 years ago, I had to mix/pour a sidewalk section in front of my house. I used Quikcrete, finished it, but was too tired to seal it. It was -much- lighter in color than the old concrete. Just...
11
11

Pool sand filter leaking
The output on my sand filter developed a leak. I think it's a seal that needs to be replaced or cleaned and lubed but I need to get the coupling apart to fix it. It's 29 years old so the plastic is...
7
7

User manual for Troy Bilt trimmer 'TB15CS'.
I have done several searches for this manual but I always seem to end up on a page that wants me to install a toolbar. If you can give me a link just to the .pdf manual I would really appreciate it....
2
2

OT, FTC Targets Robocalls With $50,000 Bounty
There has been talk here before about pesky robo-calls and I came across something interesting. ^_^ Tired of having your dinner disturbed by robocolls. So is the FTC, and the agency is hoping a...

Rules on Asbestos
The tile flooring in my basement is 40 years old and has asbestos in it. According to State publication, vinyl tile is considered non-friable asbestos and, if I follow some common sense procedures, it...
31
31

Replacing windows and getting around the EPA's lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
Suppose a homeowner removed his old windows, in a pre 1978 built home, clea= ned up the mess in preparation for the instillation of new replacement wind= ows by a non-lead certified handyman. Has the...
16
16

(OT) Political Party choice is determined by Car
An American person's Political Party choice is determined by the type of Car they drive. Republicans prefer Ford. Democrats prefer Chevrolet / GM. Independents prefer Chrysler / Dodge. Non-voters...
15
15

Eliminating Multicolored Edges After Painting Walls
Hi, Newly painted walls left a bit of the previous paint along the edges. How do you get rid of it? I tried Goof-Off but that would have required more material and time than I was willing to expend...
4
4

Black & Decker Rice Cooker
We have a B&D rice cooker that quit working. When you plug it in, the light indicates 'warm' but the switch won't work when you depress it. I took the bottom off but couldn't see anything that would...
8
8

Honeywell heating
Does anyone know about motorised valve zones, my honeywell heating has 3 motorised valves v4043h, one for heating and the other two for heating upstairs and for downstairs, upstairs can be on why...
7
7