9" Water Supply line for toilet

Page 2 of 2
Red Green wrote:

But won't that make the water dizzy and confuse it as to which way it should swirl when it's flushed?
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Still spins correctly.
Don't drink the water though.
More than once I've seen my old dog stagger out after a bout of drinking...
--
Jack

Well if you loop & twist it just right, the water will flush in the opposite direction.