9" Water Supply line for toilet

Page 1 of 2
We had to replace our water supply line on our toilet as it broke. When I went to Home Depot they now only sell 12" lines. I installed it and the wife thinks it looks stupid as its all bent because its too long. I cannot find anyone that sells these lines in length of 9". I was told at home depot that they no longer make 9" water supply lines, only 12" and longer. Does anyone know where I can get a standard 9" water supply line for a toilet ? I'm looking for 9" length by 1/2" round. Thanks. Ottawa Canada
Add pictures here
✖
car crash wrote:

1. You can make your own - copper tubing comes in any length. 2. Is moving the toilet over, say, three inches possible?
Add pictures here
✖
I'm speechless.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You beat me to it.
Add pictures here
✖
Whomp, whomp. (beating you some more)
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
car crash wrote:

Like this?
http://www.doityourself.com/invt/8383929
--Winston
Add pictures here
✖

Alternatives:
Use a 12" but rotate the angle stop so the supply connects at 8 o'clock or 4 instead of 12 o'clock
Tell the wife she'll get used to it
or DAGS
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/51-284-supply-lines/toilet-supply-line-638549.aspx http://www.doityourself.com/icat/12inx9in12intolsup http://www.nextag.com/toilet-supply/search-html
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
✖

When in doubt of any plumbing or electrical work, I stay very far away from the borg. Ace Hardware in Marble Falls has knowable people and
the stock to do about any repair/upgrade. More parts and pieces then you can shake a stick at. Puts the big box stores to shame. Prices aren't the best in town, but price isn't everything. Doing it right the first time is.
No affiliation yada yada
Add pictures here
✖

What an idiot....LOL..He suffers from BBDS...Big Box Derangement Syndrome...ROFLMAO...His standard response to any question regarding anything hardware related....He can't help it...really he can't...ROFLMAO....
Add pictures here
✖
fftt wrote:

Opening line for a novel:
"Hubert! The toilet's stopped up again!" said Esmeralda Snark in a voice that had not endeared her to seven husbands over the last ten years.
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

Do you mind if I submit that for this year's Bulwer-Lytton contest?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Nate Nagel wrote:

That's where I got it.
Add pictures here
✖
"Hubert! The toilet's stopped up again!" said Esmeralda Snark in a voice that had not endeared her to seven husbands over the last ten years.
Hubert grunted, and slightly lowered the news paper he had been reading. "Spng." he said out of the left side of his mouth. The right side chomping on a very stale cigar.
"Hubert, how many times have I told you to take that damn cigar out of your mouth when you talk to me?"
Hubert did that. He took his cigar, tapped the one and a half inch ash off the end, into her cereal bowl, and then took a deep breath. This threw him into a coughing spasm. When his lungs cleared, and the red lightened up from in front of his eyes, he said a bit more clearly:
"So plunge it, darling!". Hubert knew this would not make him popular. But, Esmerelda had some of the most odorous defectation he'd ever been near. He wasn't eager to go in there. Not without a gas mask and a fume hood.
Add pictures here
✖
Stormin Mormon wrote:

... or with a lighted cigar.
Add pictures here
✖
Oh, that's good. First time in days, I've laughed out loud. Thank you.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Good. Try improving on this one:
"The senator must have tied on a real bender last night," said Sheriff Doppelganger. "He left the party about midnight and his car was found this morning in the smokestack of a British aircraft carrier in the Formosa Straits."
Add pictures here
✖

Best sources in Ottawa, Canada, seem to be: 1. The Electrical and Plumbing Store, Ogilvie Rd. 2. Mondeau plumbing supply (on a side road off Cyrville.)
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

use a chromed brass hard tube, those can be cut to length.
nate
Add pictures here
✖

Try Rona, I have found shorter ones there.
Add pictures here
✖

The solution many be to make it even longer and loop it.
http://www.societyhillpiscataway.com/Maintenance/ToiletSupply.jpg
IMO it's often better because the strain of a connection angle at either end is relieved making it more reliable.
Add pictures here
✖