Subject Author Posted Replies

Concrete Stain
I have an area around my pool that is looking worn. The pool is almost 20 = years old and so is the deck. I have used concrete stain before on things = that were in sheltered areas - but I am a little...
3

Jap radiation covering the US & CA
Where is the bobbing head media? It was already proven months ago of radiated blue fish tuna that migrated from Japan to the west coast. Our infants and children are the most at risk.
2

OT, Southern Blizzard
It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o TDD
40

ÊÚÇÑÝ
/v0g/cfN488g4+Qgx+Ha0cfeIMfIzcsg2uQg3crHySDMx8/JIMrK5sfV4SDj2u0g2uHsIMfhx+3j 7eEK/mFobWVkX2FsNDU1QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==
1

gas meter - fixture distance
Is there a minimum distance where a light fixture (outdoor) can be installed around a gas meter? thanks
5

I miss Detroit!
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor? I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit ." So I...
8

What does the FIPG mean in black liquid silicone gasket material
My oil pan apparently doesn't have a gasket because it uses FIPG black liquid silicone. What does FIPG mean?
2
2

Cheap or expensive?
We have a lanai off our master bedroom that opens onto a walled garden. There are two arches, each about 66" x 82", for passage from lanai to garden. Originally, we intended to have those arches...
12
12

Bosch DW pump running, NOT the floats or flood pan
Hi, my Bosch DW is running the drain pump continuously with the door open or closed. I did some research and checked the flood pan (it's dry) and floats are clean and slide fine. I manually pushed the...
5
5

A Serious Question About Building Codes And Safety
This comes up because of a tragic accident with some folks I know. The elderly grandmother, 88 was at home with her granddaughter, the granddaughter's three young children and the granddaughter's...
37
37

Sandy Hook false flag
cuomo crammed a bill down our necks.
44
44

concrete patio - green gunk growing
We have a concrete patio that is somewhat shaded by the house from the afternoon sun. We have a problem with green gunk growing on the surface... because after it rains, the water does not get the sun...
3
3

Mold on sidewalk removal
My sister who lives in the Houston area, which is normally high humidity, but has experienced a lot of rain the last couple months, making the mold situation dramatically worse. (I live a couple...
25
25

Beer Barrel Shaped Pole Transformers
I think all bars and taverns should have pole transformers that are shaped like a beer barrel. How do I get this mandated by the NEC?
10
10

Cuisinart Blender Cover Modification
The link below shows the cover to my months-old Cuisinart blender. When SWMBO and I were searching the blender reviews, the only con we found for the CBT-700 was the occasional reviewer who said that...
1
1