Subject Author Posted Replies

Epoxy/glue for plastic auto engine lower cover?
What kind of epoxy or glue does anyone have experience with for plastic? Not sure of the type, poly?, it's the black plastic shield/cover that goes below a car engine. Cracked, piece missing, need an...
10
10

"Everything Affects Future Generations" Says Alyssa Milano
Alyssa Milano: "While education is a key factor in creating a brighter future, she added that we have to look at it holistically. "Everything affects future generations: the environment, healthcare,...
6
6

OT: How to break a Reebok treadmill
Overclocked Extreme Speed Treadmill Harry And Photon test the treadmill until it pops! For Proper Electric Motion, see below in the links: e force Web: https://eforce.cvut.cz/en/...

`red-lining
Is red-lining worse, better, or the same when the engine is driving the wheels as when the wheels are driving the engine? I use the engine to slow down when going down hill, and today, for example, I...
68
68

My garage door keeps shutting harder
The door to the garage has three hinges. The top hinge seems to be a special hinge. It makes the door to the garage from the house shut harder. But it's getting harder and harder and harder over the...
4
4

OT: V8 H2 engine
The correct name is "coal powered vehicles". 1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
48
48

Brown sand coming out basement wall
35 y.o. 2 story colonial here in suburban Chicago. I’ve noticed that the brown sand on and off in the past 2 years that’s on the south unfinished store room. First time I didn’t think much of...
3
3

OT. Pearl on the Plate
A man found a pearl in the food he had when he took his wife out to eat. <> Imagine you're in the middle of dinner eating seafood and you bite into something worth more than the bill. That's what...

Mouse and rat bait station
We have a bait station under our park home. When checking it yhe other day it was full of tiny pieces of mortar/brick and cement. Why is this?
2
2

Run Time Day
Is a run time day 24 hours of run time?
6
6

OT Canada eh ?
Sorry for the off topic - just wondered if this guy would have been allowed to run around like that ? .. in some other countries .. ? John T. 4 minute youtube video age-protected :
1
1

job opportunity
I think some of you have been looking for a new job. Here's a good opporutnity. If you thought the fluorescent marker balls had something to do with increasing visibility, you were right.
3
3

Green Building Codes. How Expensive?
The people in Louisville, CO are supposed to rebuild their houses as zero emission. The houses were lost in a wild fire. <> No one is sure how more expensive they will be but the homeowners are...
1
1

Detatchablle toilet seats
I have two 1975 toilet seats which are detachable. THe axle is received by a long cavit which is linear but c-shapes in cross section. I believe it was from Sears. I am troubled that those on the...
9
9

OT: How to Drown In Debt
I use several credit cards for day-to-day purchases-- purely for ease of financial management and record keeping. I pay all balances off each month-- so never get hit with the usurious interest banks...
25
25