Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Injun car.
How the other half lives. The Daily Mash | satire The Daily Mash
5
5

gauge readings for r-22 on 95 degree day. hi and low side
what should be the normal reading on hi and low side on a 95 degree day
6
6

Wire for new lawn mower
just bought a new lawn mower that only says its an 6.5 amp motor. I have a wire that says 13 amp, 125v and 1625w....would that be good enough to use on this mower for the length of about 25 to 35...
9
9

riding mower again
Seems that the valve adjustment I did on my mower worked but now the mower wont stay running...starts up fine but after a few minutes it sputters and quits. I noticed the governor going back and forth...
7
7

Trailer home will need repairs
June 13, Thurs, 2013 It's nearly 9 PM, and I'm in the living room at the computer. There is a flashling light blinking at my window. It has been going for several minutes, so I went to the window to...
29
29

Bathroom faucet handles loose
New (less than a year) bathroom sink installed. I wanted two white porcelain handles, which I got. But can't find receipt to give mfr. name! Couldn't find exact photo on-line, but this may not matter?...
27
27

Main pool pump lost prime suddenly for no apparent reason
It appeared to be working fine then one day it stopped sucking water from the intake on start up. (It's done this twice now on two different days; not consecutive) It's a 6 postion Hayward multi-valve...
18
18

Why don't they make...
a power plug for our GPS on the mirror if it has OnStar or temp and compass? (or maybe newer cars have it?) Please don't tell me about built-in nav...you can keep it!
3
3

Speaker Wire extension
I bought a new inexpensive speaker wire extension, and I get a loud hummm... the new wire is "cloth-like", instead of the standard flexible plastic, [and they were inexpensive/cheap] is it the cloth -...
20
20

Heavy rain helped clear grass clumps
I had to cut my lawn early yesterday while it was still wet from all the recent rain. The grass was too heavy to use the mulching (no discharge chute) feature on my self-propelled mower, so I put on...
5
5

What is the best kit to repair chipped porcelain on tub edge?
Two chips out of tub. Looks like ?? disgruntled home owner? Or, maybe a workman dropped a tool. Anyway need to find out the easieist, best porcelain repair kit to use on this white tub. I would like...
12
12

Woodworker interrogated by Secret Service
"Tom Francois has been a high-end cabinet maker for 38 years. When his business started to suffer after the recession, he became vocal on Twitter and Facebook about President Obama's policies... there...
22
22

Gas valve on flexible pipe??
A couple of years ago I had my furnace replaced and the installer installed the gas cutoff valve for the furnace on the flexible Gas Appliance Connector rather than on the rigid pipe feeding it. I...
10
10

fixing window
Hi I have a problem with bathroom window. It is coming off, please see the picture below base of the window (the floor) is flexible, in another word, it can be pushed down (like car suspension), and...
10
10

peel and stick tiles
Hi I want to change/upgrade the flooring of the bedroom. I want to do somethin g quick and easy to install. So I thought about peel and stick tiles but I am not sure if they can stick nicely on the...
22
22