Subject Author Posted Replies

Another cleaver router name
GetOffMyLan
8

BlackMax Model SM16H146 product 960440001
I bought a riding lawn mower (BlackMax Model SM16H146 product 960440001) at Sams about 5 years ago. I (and my local mower repair store) am having pro blems getting parts for it. I heard that...
7
7

Mower weirdness
I have a three year old MTD mower with off-brand "Powermore" motor. Today it has started to miss for a few minutes and then all of a sudden it speeds up way past normal to the point I get concerned...
23
23

HVAC Not Running
Our downstairs area has a Carrier heat pump system. As of yesterday, when the thermostat calls for cooling, the outside unit (fan and compressor) just buzzes. The fan does not spin, and the fan motor...
24
24

Energy efficient home to pay less council tax?
Roll on I say! The UK Green Building Council suggested the changes should be funded by making owners of inefficient homes pay more
1
1

Replacing a section of wallpaper
My old wallpaper is stuck to drywall. What's the best way to replace an 18" x 25" section of the old wallpaper with new wallpaper that's EXACTLY the same size?
1
1

OT: Here's something you don't see very often.
|main5|dl9|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D353095 or: TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL A semi truck swerves to avoide a crash but ends up jumping over a freeway, crashing and exploding on...
10
10

Really bad house design
I have a house that I swear was designed and built by an idiot. It is now 22 years old and literally falling apart at the seams and everywhere else. The question/problem I have today that I can't...
28
28

Google is NOT my Friend
The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend", will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw. Google is a large company with lots of money who only...
27
27

Please vote
for the best American Hero to date. Either Joe the Plumber or Zimmerman. For those who want a write in, you may use Sarah Barracuda Palin.
7
7

OT, Spam Solicitations
I have had Emails from mysterious foreigners promising me large sums of money for many years but I have to have some fun with them every now and then and when I reply in my typical warped manner, some...

Driveway Sealant in Smaller Containers?
I would like to seal my driveway before next winter but there is no way I can lift a 5 gallon container of the stuff. I am wondering if anyone here knows where I can obtain driveway sealant in smaller...
17
17

Reverse TV watching
From CNN: There was a flaw in some Samsung TVs that allowed hackers to turn on the tv's camera remotely. The hackers could watch some fat chick on the couch eat Bon Bons while she was watching All...
10
10

Low-cement mortar mix for historic brick
Our house from the 1870s has some places in its brick foundation where the mortar has deteriorated. Everything I read, such as , says it's very important to use a soft mortar w ith soft historic...
7
7

OT, Another WTF Moment
Me and JH went on a service call today at a women's clothing store to repair a point of sale cash register. After I finisher swapping out the whole chassis and hard drive in the NCR register, I was in...
43
43