8' x 4' skylight shades

I have a 8' x 4' skylight in our warehouse. It is about 24' off the floor.
We like to get a motorized shade to completely block out sunlight when we need to. This shade will have to be mounted within the wood framing below the skylight. Does anyone know of someone who sell something like that?
Hunter Douglas sells Powershade, but it is only up to 6' in length for the motorized version.
Thanks for any tips!

Here are pics and videos of the skylight: http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/ooKSbSX4/1420257/2017644
Note that there is an acrylic sheet mounted under the skylight doors, but it is out of the way. The shades will be mounted under it.

Common roll-up garage and storage doors come in many widths and lengths. One of those (like from Ideal, for example) and an ordinary garage door opener and you would be in business. Some cleverness and skill will be involved in framing, mounting, etc, but it seems an easy way to get the shade you need HTH
Joe