8-outlet tap for double-duplex outlet?

Does this exist? I've been looking for one for a kitchen outlet that gets all the wall-warts & an occasional hand-held mixer. The

6-outlet taps look out of place on a double duplex outlet. [and with my current set of bricks they really only gain 1 outlet because they are closer together]

I've looked at power strips but they all seem so bulky. One of these days I might put a quad-duplex outlet in that spot-- but in the meantime. . .

I've been browsing all the usual department & hardware stores in person and online and haven't seen anything I really like. Am I missing something?

Thanks, Jim [looked at Lowes/Home Depot , Mcmaster, Ace, Truvalue, Compusa, Sears, Target, Walmart. . . google has failed me this time]]

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Most of them are power bars. Some come with a very short cord to avoid rats nests. Some also come with wide spaced outlets for fitting bulky wall warts. Costco has one that is about 3+ feet long with outlets spaced about every

4 - 5 inches.
Reply to
EXT

Is it safe to assume that you are not using all of these appliances at once? Needing 8 outlets in one location troubles me a bit.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

-snip-

Not really- 3 of the wall warts that are usually in use there come to a total of 22watts. Then there is a 100w lamp. I think I've still got a thousand plus watts to spare in that outlet. Plenty for a mixer and a couple more chargers.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht