He wasn't seriously hurt, but you've gotta laugh at such stupidity.
Now why would you need a gun in a dentists chair!
An elderly man from Ohio accidentally shot himself while reportedly
under the effects of nitrous oxide at the dentist.
James White, 72, thought he heard his mobile phone ring and so went to
pick it up.
But he picked up his gun instead and accidentally fired it, allegedly
White was left with a gunshot wound in his hand and a wound to his
stomach where the bullet grazed him.
Some owners don't feel comfortable leaving it in the car, especially if
there isn't a way to lock it. It is recommended to purchase an auto gun
safe for places which simply don't allow them and they have to use the
facility, such as a post office. Otherwise, many owners don't patronize
the business. If they allow it, they will carry.
In this case, being under anesthetics, he should have known not to carry
and left it in the car or ask the dentist to lock it in his office.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.