67227

Those HF lights with three and 27 (blackbird baked in a pie) LED are sold out, as usual. On sale for three bucks. Like pheasant under glass, what's the point? Who cares if they are 29 cents, if they aren't in stock.
I did a rain check, hope they set aside mine.
http://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-portable-worklight-flashlight-67227.html
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

might be that it's been suggested, they might be more expensive, but if you google "12 volt led bulbs rv lights" I think you might find a brighter, more sturdier solution
Stormin Mormon wrote:

They're available elsewhere.
I saw boxes of them in both black and blue for around that price within past week - either was Home Depot or Busy Beaver (regional chain)
Stormin Mormon wrote:

They're available elsewhere.
I saw boxes of them in both black and blue for around that price within past week - either was Home Depot or Busy Beaver (regional chain)
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Meh! I've got one I can send you. Free, just pay shipping and handling. The switch is flakey.