Subject Author Posted Replies

what's in your bread?
The real reason you need to stop eating toxic wheat even if you aren't Celiac or don't have a wheat or gluten sensitivity.
44
44

What plastic/rubber goes on the bottom of boot heels?
I went to a shoemaker who charges $30 to put two pieces of whatever that black rubber/plastic is that goes on the bottom of my wife's boot heel. Can't I get the stuff, in bulk, somewhere and just glue...

File Conversion DWG to PDF, GIF, etc
Download CutePDF (free). Hit print of the document, image, etc. of what you want then select Cute PDF instead of the printer. It will save it to a PDF file in the folder of your choosing.
10
10

Attic drop-down door
I seem to be up in the attic many many times a week and doggone it, the 'spreader blade' wore out and is now bent. Easy enough to push back in place but it soon bends again. Place in town has...
17
17

Space heater
It's come up a few times in the last fer months. The 30 year old space heater that my wife uses finally died. Decided to perform an autopsy: Right above the motor is a small thermal breaker in series...
1
1

Superglue versus super glue gel
I was in the store tonight, they have super Glue and the gel stuff. Is the gel worth the extra cost? Not a huge difference. But even so.... - . Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . . .
27
27

ratings of fuel stabilizers
Are there any published ratings of fuel stablizers & ethanol remedy products other than the ones that tout certain products?
4
4

Sears microwave Model 665.6170911
Electricity was off today about 2 minutes. Now my microwave will not let me set clock, will turn on, fan will not work, light underneath will turn on but the light inside in micowave will burn when...
11
11

See if you can put some political spin on this story...
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/detroit-man-walks-21-miles-work-each-day/nj3Yz/
39
39

Snow on Monday Feb 02
Western NY, USA. Dateline Feb 02, 2015 Action news reporter, bringing you the news live. Standing out in the wind and snow with no hat on.... =============================== Woke to find 10 (ten)...
13
13

(OT) Did you like or dislike the Superbowl halftime?
Sorry, this is way off topic, but I wanted to comment! Most of you probably watched the game. Although I'm no fan of either team, I watched it just for the heck of it. The game was better than many...
9
9

Refrigerator Panel missing over Compressor
I just got a refrigerator from a estate sale. It's much newer than my old one and should be more energy efficient, as well as having a useful sized freezer. It works fine, but there was a gray...
11
11

(OT) By the Numbers: Super Bowl Facts and Figures
By the Numbers: Super Bowl Facts and Figures Stephen Messenger (@smessenger) February 5, 2010 Football fans may have to wait until Sunday to watch the Super Bowl--but for those who just can't get...
5
5

Flush valve nut
How big are they? Wondering if I have a wrench that fits or if I'll need to purchase one when I get the new flush valve kit.
13
13

(OT) Computer monitor V/S HDTV with Computer input
Range is easy to fix too. Just buy a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse..About 35 feet with no problem.
27
27