65 Year Old House with a Cypress Library- how to care, clean, maintain-

I have an older house, 65 years old, with a library made of cypress.. Cypress shelves, and cypress walls... what is the best way to take care of the wood? I have never put any type of cleaning agent or anything.. what is recommended for maintenance? It was sealed several years ago... when it was installed.
Thanks
KOS wrote:

"Sealed" with what?
General maintenance would be periodic dusting. Possibly waxing (if desired) depending upon what was used to seal it.
--

dadiOH