65 Year Old House with a Cypress Library- how to care, clean, maintain-

I have an older house, 65 years old, with a library made of cypress.. Cypress shelves, and cypress walls... what is the best way to take care of the wood? I have never put any type of cleaning agent or anything.. what is recommended for maintenance? It was sealed several years ago... when it was installed.

Thanks

Reply to
KOS

"Sealed" with what?

General maintenance would be periodic dusting. Possibly waxing (if desired) depending upon what was used to seal it.

Reply to
dadiOH