62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster

Are rising gas prices killing your budget? How much do you have to pay for one gallon of gas? $1.80? $1.99? $2.50? $3.75???
The gas pump MONSTER is raising the prices of gas. Sure, they go up and down. They go up a dollar and down 50 cents...... to condition us to think 50 cents more is a good deal!
For those of us who have to drive back and forth to work everyday - in gas guzzling traffic - every penny hurts. What about traveling? A lot of people can't even afford to fly to their travel destinations, but now even DRIVING to your travel destination is becoming unaffordable!
So with the ever-raising costs of filling your tank full of gas, there's no shame in cutting every corner to save a buck.
All a person needs is the know-how, the tips and tricks, the truth and not the old rumors......of how to make that tank last until next payday! I've written it all down for you and put it in a report I like to call...
62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster
http://www.frugalsimplicity.com/gasindex.html
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Shouldn't be hurting your budget. Gasoline, even at $3.00/gallon, consumes a smaller part of a household's disposable budget than the historical average.

No, this is the classic "rocket up, feather down" syndrome found in ALL commodities.

Then don't go?

True.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=save+gasoline+&btnG=Google+Search
After reading the articles at the above link, please paypal only $1.99 to cayoung61 (at) hotmail dot com, for the use of information.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

OK, then I'm going to recruit master distributors to sell the same information, but I'll get 49 referral fee from each one. Then the master distributors will be able to sign up regional distributors. I figure I'll have $2 million dollars and a trunk load of Amway products in 6 weeks.
I always knew you were smarter than I am. Excellent approach, sir. My hat (and my hair) are off to you.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On 30 Jul 2006 12:24:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Higher gasoline prices is just like another tax. What's left is what you have to spend. Oh, and thanks for the spam.