Subject Author Posted Replies

a hole that fits the hose that goes through it
I need to run a hose through the floor of my bedroom closet. Because the second floor overhangs the first floor by more than a foot, the hole will lead to the outside. The co-ax for the cable TV comes...
4
4

Flag still made here
Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped' ALABAMA FLAG & BANNER "I'm not aware of another company in the United States making these flags."
4
4

How to have a baby in 3 minutes:
How to have a baby in 3 minutes: The hospital was 60 minutes from their home. They had 2 or 3 kids already. First lesson. How to not have a baby: Wear your seat belt.

question about 300ft long wiring run
OK, thanks....if it's really 300-ft, I'd definitely run #8. Doesn't give LRA and I didn't try to find more detail spec's via the part no but can't go wrong by the larger size as noted above. If...
23
23

From almost free to expensive
How to take something that is almost free and turn it into something expensive: Everything you need in the bathroom – from razor blades to grooming products – automatically delivered to your door....
6
6

Water softeners
Recently moved into a mid 70's built house in south Texas. The house was plumbed for a water softener with the connection in the garage. Evidently this was a planned event as the structure has...
1
1

Appliance industry warns....
Recycling is almost always an environmental loser. It is just a feel good program. Alumiinum makes sense as do most metals, simply because of the cost to refine it from ore Paper and plastic only make...
110
110

Can't win this one.
How long do you think it'll take to complete?
30
30

Cavity Wall Dry Lining Box
Can this be fitted to a plywood panel? What holds it in place? Kenny Turn your house into a home with Homebase. 🏠 Great deals on outdoor living ✓ Extensive outdoor living & DIY collections ✓...
3
3

Cell phone signal boosters
I started having a lot of problems with my cell service - No Service, calls don't go through, calls not received. Tracfone has been no help so far, saying I live in poor cell area - but why did phone...
18
18

Super glue
I remember reading a thread about gorilla glue (I think that was the type of glue), but I can't find the thread. I was wondering how to keep my tiny tubes of super glue from hardening at the tip after...
38
38

Fence charger for 2 boxers
I "dog sit" for my daughter once a month for 2 or 3 days. She has 2 boxers. They are very affectionate and loyal dogs. But they keep pushing fence planks onto the neighbors yard. I am tired of having...
29
29

OT: Air Compressor
Have you tried Grainger? Dayton is their brand so they may have or can get your part.
9
9

Toilet bowl?
Landlord just fitted a new toilet bowl for me, looks good and seems to work OK but there's always a big turd, not mine, lying at the bottom which won't go away no matter how many times it's flushed....
12
12

New Code for shop lights?
I have 6 dual fluorescent shoplights in my garage. They are 30 years old and one by one they stopped working. Probably due to cheap electronic ballasts which are not available any more. The ballasts...
8
8