600 C-9 light bulbs

Page 2 of 2

There is a reason they're called c NINE. They are 9w each. duh.
--
Steve Barker

"Don Klipstein" < snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

http://wolfstone.halloweenhost.com/Lighting/litinc_IncandescentLampSpecs.html
C9 simply specifies the shape and size of the glass bulb.
--
Regards,
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:00:54 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

With the ones I measured, it was very close to 7W. However, I did notice a significant variation between bulbs, so 10W isn't too unlikely.

Mark Lloyd
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:00:54 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

Severe overkill. You may never find one that uses over 7.5W.

Mark Lloyd