'59 VBA

Is there a book or set of instructions that show how the trans gears/clutch/crank go back together? Mainly concerned with gear spacers, seals, and bearings. Thanks

If your talking about VW's then look for the VW for the complete and simple idiot. circa 1970's, I had an old girl friend that rebuilt the engine on her bug using the book and a little help from her brothers.

Whats a VBA ?
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

I had the same question. On the other hand if you don't know what a VBA is, the odds are you don't have what he wants anyway. I sure don't.
Charlie
A VBA is a Vespa model from the late 50s / early 60s. I have a Vespa VNB. The letters are the first letters on the chassis numbers. While other Vespas have names such as Rally or Primavera, some of the early ones didn't so they are distinguished by their chassis numbers.