Subject Author Posted Replies

OT- Bill and Hillary kitchen set
Buy The Hillary & Bill Clinton Combo Set by Clinton: Gag Toys & Practical Jokes - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
4
4

siding on house
I have some siding on my house. It looks like really cheap stuff because a fter 20 years, it is warping and water damage caused some of the layers to bubble up. I don't want to replace all of the...
4
4

how much should I be charging for these shared appliances..
I share a well with my neighbor we have 2 dwelling condo. My unit concest of myself, and her unit has 3 people as of now. We share the following which are all connected to my electric Meter... well...
100
100

sliding PEX onto compression fitting
To replace a crimped elbow in my 1/2" polybutylene plumbing, I bought a Flair-It brand elbow at the local hardware store. As I installed it, the elbow 6" away snapped. (It makes sense. Apparently,...

Air blowing out of front vents
We recently bought and installed our window unit about a month ago, and it has been working just fine since we installed it. We noticed this morning that it started blowing water out of the front...
6
6

Connecting computer to DVDR
Your solution will be more expensive than a Roku which is around $90 to buy the box and there's no monthly fees unless you subscribe to a channel, but some are free. I also hooked a cheap XP computer...
13
13

Prefab cisterns
We're considering installing a 2000G cistern. But, I'm concerned as to how the area *above* the cistern will be impacted. E.g., I'm sure we won't be able to park a *car* over that area as the cistern...
10
10

Self fusing silicone tape
Anyone ever use this? I was looking for 20mil (.02 inch) clear tape and it came up. Wanted to repair floor. It seems "double sided". So would it stick to linoleum and what do you do about the top...
6
6

Typical cost of a patio door
Small size 28" for the entrance of my bedroom/balcony door. Any idea of the price range? Also, would it be cheaper to replace it with a pre-hung door?
11
11

Small, constant basement leak pipe
I found a dripping leak in the drain down the basement from my kitchen at t he nut connection. I suspect a plumber most likely suggest replacing the en tire pipe, which would put me in a bind, just...
12
12

Clogged sink Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Pipe leakage Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing emergency Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing contractor Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing Service Singapore