Subject Author Posted Replies

How to fill your hot water bottle safely
This is a why question which I looked up and found this. How to fill your hot water bottle safely why questions are below. 1. When filling your hot water bottle, do not use boiling water. Mine says...
8
8

connection
any one know why my outlet would read hot both sides no neutral but also have 000 reading on volts?
2
2

Staying alive when caught over night in freezing temperatures unprepared
Just before Thanksgiving week the petite 20 year old in NH was hiking about 20 miles along a ridge that hit three four-thousand foot peaks, but she died, mainly because she only had the light clothes...
9
9

OT medical Continuity of Care / Encounter Date
OT Does anyone know anyhthing about medical Continuity of Care Documents that point to an Encounter Date that is 8 or 9 months earlier? There are a lot of the in my Patient Portal under My Chart, and...
11
11

Anyone have plans for this desk?
Certainly looks simple enough to build and maybe have a couple of them done for Christmas.
3
3

Deep pit in the living room
Video shows hot to make a table over a very deep tit in your living room
8
8

Sump pumps for townhouses
Sump pumps for townhouses That woman is coming back from her Thankgiving trip to her family, and she's expecting me to give her good adivce. I have an end of group townhouse that is twice as long as...
4
4

Safe storage of Hcl
I want to safely store this bottle of Hcl. There is a wax paper under the cap that does a fair job of slowing down the release of the vapors. But I noticed a screw about 3 feet away that was rusted....
8
8

Illusion with flooring tile
Want to make a hole in your floor? Just tile it like this guy. Amazing talent
2
2

Electric blanket
My first electric blanket I received was a Christmas gift. It lasted maybe 3-6 months. Since it was a gift, I contacted the manufacturer. They sent me another blanket this past spring now that I'm...
10
10

More questions about sump pumps. Pedestal vs. Submersible
More questions about sump pumps. Pedestal vs. Submersible I looked into sump pumps and Amazon and Home Depot have about 60 models of submersible pumps and only 2 or 3 models of pedestal pumps...
9
9

OT. Ford SUV Recall
Bronco Sport & Escape <> The Ford Motor Company is recalling some Bronco Sport and Escape SUVs manufactured between the 2020 and 2023 model years due to a possibly cracked fuel injector. The Ford...
5
5

Big stores, model numbers, and apps that compare prices
Crazy Eddie advertised that if you could find the same model cheaper somewhere else, he would give you the difference, or maybe more than the difference. But Crazy Eddie was big enough that...
21
21

hemp oil combustion
"And hemp biodiesel is surprisingly easy to make with hemp seed oil, a few other ingredients, and careful attention." Hemp Seed Oil and Biodiesel: Can Cars Run on Weed? Pot Guide - Dec 15, 2021 —
9
9

Adding a section to a TV antenna mast
I'm looking for a simple way to do this - there probably are some connectors or adaptors that would make this easy. The mast from an old TV antenna goes from the ground to a secure attachment bracket...
18
18