Subject Author Posted Replies

Belt vs orbital sander
This is what I have. I do not know if it is orbital or not. SKIL 7232-01 1.8 AMP 1/4 SHEET PALM SANDER Andy
30
30

We need more well drilling laws
The OP has been remarkably benign compared to his behavior on another group that ended up on the AIOE banlist due to his actions. Frankly I find his idiotic ramblings somewhat amusing occassionaly....
8
8

He needs a TWO-SEATER Toilet
Maybe you can help him...... http://31.media.tumblr.com/9c73f6cc123fa718fa4d3e5c45e175b6/tumblr_nm7v8fLA9o1rq1pj8o1_400.gif

How do Tankless / On demand water heaters heat so fast?
It's called either a BFB or BFHE. The last B is for burner, the HE is for heating element, you figure out the rest.
5
5

Can you guys get your teen kids to work with you around the house?
My kid grew up a lot better than I did but we did go through an interesting phase. I gave her a small allowance for doing chores around the house. One day, she stopped doing the chores, so rather than...
33
33

OT: Mixed reviews
Some people say that Obamacare has helped a lot of people get health insurance, and other people say it's all a sham. I don't know what to think about it. I spent many hours with a family member in an...
24
24

Gas ranges ...
Why is it that slide-in ranges are so much more expensive than the freestanding variety ? There's actually less there , no outer shell , etc , and yet they range from over a thousand - comparable...
10
10

OT: Buying a car from dealership
I've been known to complete stop, and see if the other person notices. One time on bicycle, I could not keep up with the fellow with me. We were both teenagers. Finally, about four blocks from home, I...
51
51

Florida Fence Posts
Building a 6' tall horizontal fence with 4x4 PT posts and a combination of horizontal 1x6 and 1x4 PT members (with 3/4" gap between boards). Florida building code calls for 4' spacing of posts and 24"...
20
20

Too easy ...
I just knew it was ! Yesterday afternoon I showed my wife a POSSIBLE interior layout for the new space I'm working on , and she said she thought that would do . Yay ! I actually managed to give her...
3
3

OT free news servers
*** PLONK ***
6
6

(OT) Do they have "American Cheese" on other continents?
Also when it comes to cheese, like wine, appellation control may be involved, ie unless it actually comes from a specific region, you can't use that name if it's made anywhere else. Champagne vs...
21
21

E-Wreck-Tile Dish-Function.
Our entire ceramic tile kitchen floor was ruined by: an E-Wreck-Tile Dish-Function. This occurred when our electronic dishwasher backfired.
4
4

Bathroom caulk, Fix-A-Flat, and cement should not be used for Breast Enlargement
Bathroom caulk, Fix-A-Flat, and cement should not be used for Breast (or other body part) Enlargement. Quoted from the article: "If that's the case, it means that the silicone-ish products under her...

Guns Kill (Especially Caulking Guns)
Police: Man fatally injured Fort Worth woman with caulk gun Police recovered a caulk gun with what appeared to be blood on it after Jim Harvey Opry admitted to homicide investigators that he threw a...
1
1