50C or 60C electric motors?

Does anybody know where I can buy a 50C or 60C 1/4HP 115V electric motor with a 48 mount, for a belt-driven blower? Most models only work up to 40C ambient temperature.
If you want to know why I need one, check my post on alt.hvac (search for "semenzato").
Thanks! Luigi
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId11730140
Thank you, but that's a 220V motor, unfortunately. I also forgot to say I need 1750 RPM. I called Grainger tech support and they said they don't carry such motor.