50C or 60C electric motors?

Does anybody know where I can buy a 50C or 60C 1/4HP 115V electric motor with a 48 mount, for a belt-driven blower? Most models only work up to 40C ambient temperature.

If you want to know why I need one, check my post on alt.hvac (search for "semenzato").

Thanks! Luigi

Reply to
semenzato

Professor

Travis Jordan

Thank you, but that's a 220V motor, unfortunately. I also forgot to say I need 1750 RPM. I called Grainger tech support and they said they don't carry such motor.

Reply to
semenzato