Subject Author Posted Replies

Wood Glue Ratings
from Consumer Reports on a scale of 100. Tied for 1st at 99: Elmer's ProBond Interior/Exterior Wood Glue $4.50 for 12 oz. Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue $5.00 for 8 oz. 3rd at 94: DAP Weldwood...
10
10

Are these the same or is more expensive better?
Not the same as the other reply Almost by accident I learned another factor. There's a scooter webforum that I'd forgotten about. But I went there and searched on carbur and read a couple posts. One...
26
26

OT follow the GPS road, Dorothy
... but wait for the ferry. John T. http://blackburnnews.com/midwestern-ontario/midwestern-ontario-news/2016/05/13/woman-swims-shore-driving-tobermory-harbour/
1
1

AHR is being "mugg"ed!
- Google Search
3
3

Need replacement plug for heater blower relay
Wow, I never knew there was a company that made repair plugs. This is not the first time I needed something like this, but this is more critical than most of the others I needed, like for tail...
7
7

Update update
The wsoffline tools should have had all of the "required" updates. Did it NOT install all of them? Also, you should review each update as MS's idea of "security"/required may differ from yours!
71
71

Ideas please for shelves installed next to bathroom sink (that won't rot!)
Hi all, I'm trying to get some recommendations for materials to use for a shelf that would be attached to the wall next to my bathroom sink. I'm disabled and really need to have certain things close...
11
11

OT: am I the ony one who doesn't "reach out"?
WTH. Can't anyone say "speak to", "contact", "discuss", etc. Why must everyone "reach out" to others?
3
3

Etiquette question:
A guy pulled up to my neighbor's house in a pickup truck. There is a refrigerator and dolly in the bed. He's standing around looking like he needs help. What's the best thing for me to do...close my...
31
31

"Nose Wheel" for Boat Dolly?
How about some pipe fitted into the intended holes -- but, swept forward (to the balance point) to a cross member on which the beach wheels are actually mounted? A risk, here, is the stresses that...
4
4

Meter Location (was Residential Electricity)
Not practical when you have a city block of 25 houses in a row. Philadelphia had thousands of houses like that. most with meters in the back though.
31
31

two car garage
34 Unbelievable Construction Fails That Actually Happened… #27 Probably Got Fired. | LifeBuzz 34 Unbelievable Construction Fails That Actually Happened… #27 Probably Got Fired. | LifeBuzz 34...
6
6

Philo's book -- Coffee Ennui
Thank you so much, of course I've been doing this for 60 years and I'm now starting to get the hang of it!
9
9

Small roof leak
I'd wait for blue tarps and duct tape to go on sale at Harbor Freight.
10
10

bye-bye land line telephone
[snip] Neither, actually. We had the traditional POTS - no VOIP, Cable, etc. We found that we RARELY got any calls on the land line. They all went to the cellular phones. We simply told AT&T to take a...
107
107