Subject Author Posted Replies

Is it safe to replace a 2500 W oven bake element with a 3000 W element?"
Hi all my stove is a 1971 Moffat Maitre D, 30 inch, model 30 T 68, (45 years old!) . When I do my research, I found that Moffat was part of GE. unfortunately, I didn't write down who advised me to buy...
8
8

Maybe, JUST MAYBE
Keep all of yur political and social Bravo Sierra OFF here! Nothing in this groups title saz diddly squat about politics! STG

Answering Machine Backup Batt
with wallmart selling a brand new at&t answering machine for under 15 bucks its not worth messing with......
9
9

Fridge Freezer shock
I was all set to clean my Freezer compartment of my Frigidaire and I was sh ocked to see what looked like molds and slight rust, around the inside of r ear areas, what looks like vents. I would...
3
3

question about pouring concrete
That is why I said they are more accommodating to homeowners with an open permit. Her Hubby confirmed that with his anecdote.
21
21

Battery Tender problem
I have a cheap charger that I have on a timer, so that the battery cannot get overcharged. It is on only 1/2 hour every 24 hours, for a weed-whacker type of garden tool.
21
21

pickup rack options
New pickup. I used to build caps for them, but this time I've made a cover and want to avoid a cap. I've hinged the cover in the middle. It works for most things. I can buy materials and keep them dry...
6
6

Replacement Rake Handle
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
11
11

rusted toilet bolts
On my last truck, I could not turn the headlight adjuster screw. Steel screw, goes into plastic headlight assembly. I tried a variety of different lubes, including WD, PB, and a couple others....
23
23

OT Removing w10
Seems M$ forced my neighbor to upgrade , even though she clicked NO all the way thru . No I know it's been discussed in a previous thread , but I need to know how to uninstall it for her . Probably...
5
5

Voltage on one burner
My daughter said she got a tingle cooking, just a mild one, thought maybe h er skin was too dry. Yeah, maybe, but...... I dug out the Simpson 270 and checked. Tested an outlet, 124 V. Tested fr om the...
4
4

cutting in reverse
Yah, kids don't use lawnmowers they play video games. Sheeeesh!
124
124

Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve
Crickets.wav, you mean? "Unless we obey every order unquestioningly, there is no way we can be free." - Maj. Frank Burns, MASH 4077th.
69
69

Battery Indicator Oscillating
That's a likely possibility. I'd start with having the battery load tested, which you can get done at most auto parts stores for free. Many will also test the charging system at the same time. If the...
20
20

bathroom faucet with interior screen and its shooting water in all directions
2
2