Subject Author Posted Replies

Backyard Wildlife
They didnb't have red, but i don't remember grey heads either. Of course I was trying to keep my eye on the road. It's been 3 days. If I went back, the deer has probably been eaten, maybe.
5
5

Indy 500 live and streaming
You can, if you know what to look for. The gears are now paddle shifted from a small paddle on the steering wheel.
11
11

OT. Interstate 10. A couple Army Rangers
bumped into each other in Afghanistan. They both sing country music. Memorial Day Tribute. From ABC News: or This is the link to the YouTube video: Two soldiers make music while on deployment in...

Memorial day weekend, the real reason
On the way to your Memorial day picnic, be sure to wear your seat belts, everyone. Wouldn't want a ticket. Be sure not to talk on the cell phone if you're driving, those tickets are nasy. If you own a...
9
9

OT Deliveries gone wild.
But it's still faster than going to China to pick it. ;-) But seriously, folks, compared to the old days (I mean old as in pre-www) a few extras days of shipping after ordering on-line is nothing...
15
15

Encapsulant paint
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with lead encapsulat paint. I can find info about brands and regulations, but I'm wondering what it looks like. If I can't get a nice, flat top coat over it then...

Unbalanced washer load stops machine from running
Long ago I had a Whirlpool washer which did this: When the load was unbalanced sufficiently, it would stop spinning and not work anymore. I had to go underneath it and plug in a connector that was...

OT tonight and early Monday morning, exc. view of ISStation
Excellent opportunity to see the International Space Station tonight and once early Monday morning. At least in the east and maybe the whole US or whole eastern hemisphere visible for 5 or 6 solid...
12
12

OT. What on Earth?
What on Earth is a show on the Science channel. It was showing results from a satellite named GOME. Its job is to monitor ozone levels. It spots other things as well. Scientists were a bit baffled by...
5
5

Where should smoking be illegal?
We abolished slavery 151 years ago. If the employees don't want to work around smokers, they can seek employment elsewhere. We had 2 restaurants here, same franchise, less than a mile apart. The owner...
135
135

Utah company faces up to $1 trillion in fines after ‘Do Not Call’ verdict
i would like card services to get heavily fined, no just have the feds block all incoming calls to the us from them....
2
2

trex decking
From the trex web site: Can standard Trex composite decking and railing be painted? Yes, you can paint or stain Trex decking or railing to achieve a custom color, but it is not necessary for...
5
5

Enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend
Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble,...
2
2

Wny are prices so different; incredible shipping speed
Why are prices so different? For Kenmore machine made by Whirlpool How can the two places have such different prices? $16.19 + $6.25 shipping = $22.44. Says it's Whirlpool OEM Part #WP95405 $28.68...
15
15

Fertilizer?? Weed Spray??
1) Back when I was young and aggressive, I actually put down powdered weed killer, fertilizer, etc. 4 times a year, like they encourage. But then I decided that though the fertilizer made the lawn...
4
4