5 yrs on washer hoses?

Page 2 of 2
for $4 a year, hell yes, they're still rubber on the inside of that mesh.

I took a different approach after a neighbor got an indoor swimming pool when a hose broke during the night. Got this...
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId051&langId=-1&catalogId053&productId0156840
in a sweat-on version at the Borg. One lever controls both hot and cold and flipping it on or off just becomes part of the sequence of running the machine. FWIW YMMV
Todd wrote:

Uncle! Uncle! I bought new hoses at Ace Hardware. (Margo told me absolutely no Walmart hoses!)
Thank you all for the shared wisdom!
-T