5 Reasons Why You Should Never Park In Front Of A Fire Hydrant

1. Because this will happen: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/5-reasons-why-you-should-never-park-in-front-of-a
On 11/9/2012 6:09 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/5-reasons-why-you-should-never-park-in-front-of-a
Quite often, the fire truck will push a car out of the way but in many cases, the firemen are making a point to some idiot. I especially like it when I see a BMW with a fire hose through the windows. ^_^
TDD
On 11-10-2012 14:57, The Daring Dufas wrote:

Or they couldn't push it out of the way and did the best they could to fight the fire. No doubt the owner of the car paid a hefty fine later.
(But I can't resist: That wasn't five reasons--it was five pictures of one reason.)
--
Wes Groleau

He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else.
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:22:37 -0500, Wes Groleau

These guys just saw it in the Ron Howard movie and wanted to do it.