5' Chain link vinyl fence

I now have a 6' wooden privacy fence that is falling down and I'm going to replace it with a 5' black vinyl chain link fence.I think I've found out most of the information I need to install the fence, but I can't seem to find a 48" fence stretcher for the 60" fence. I think a 36" stretcher will be too short. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Jason