48 inch wide interior doors available?

I have a 8 foot wide closet space that I would like to use two 4 foot wide doors on a sliding door track. I want to avoid using three 32 inch wide doors.
Does that sound like a stock item?
Thank you for any help.

I have seen mirror unit that wide in only 2 panels.
Don't ever recall seeing any other material that wide.
If your opening is exactly 96 inches wide would you not need two 48 1/2" doors to fit slightly overlapping without a gap as many doors are 1/8" undersized.

EXT wrote:

doors to overlap slightly.
Thank you for your input.

Sounds like a "Special Order" item to me. No big deal to get, you just have to wait. I order doors all the time. For example, it doesn't matter that every house in my nighborhood, probably all within a certain age range in my city us the same size doors as my house (and that is a huge number of houses). But since they are not used in new houses, nobody stocks them.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I searched online, have to call the local building supply house.
Thank you.