Subject Author Posted Replies

Chris house listing
Home | Bright MLS
12

trimming solid surface
I need to replace my 22X33 sink. I have a solid surface counter and need to trim 1/4" on one side and 1/2" on another side, in order for ANY new sinks to fit (with the exception of cast iron...which I...
5
5

OT Lemgthening nights
I've noticed longer nights lately. My theory is all this fracking and oil pumping is removing the lubricating oil from the earth and the rotation has slowed. Why days are shorter I'll leave to someone...
1
1

How to brace the base
I built a gadget with a 2X4 base. The usual sort of thing 4 each 2X4 pieces on edge. The joints are made with 3 1/2 inch screws. This weekend I moved it and managed to wrack the joints. So I need to...
13
13

Repairing woofer
I took the back of my back seat out of my car and was surprised to see that I have a woofer! I went to the JBL pages and nothing there about this particular speaker. I think the model number was used...

Serious warning for Seniors with Dentures
3 Yr Old Woman's Dentures Get Stuck On Man's Penis During 'Life Alert & Chill' Session At Nursing Home By James Graham - January 3, 2016 NEWS 8 - A Saturday night bingo after party turned tragic at...
1
1

Any suggestions for repairing a scratched music CD?
I have a music CD that probably cant be replaced. It's very scratched, but none are deep scratches, just a lot of fine scratches. I once heard about polishing it with toothpaste. Is that a good idea?...
23
23

draining water from dehumidifier into sump pump via hose
Seriously? How about you RTFM? Sheeeesh!
6
6

LED lamp - why doesn't it get short-circuited?
I just purchased an LED lamp. After opening it, I saw inside a circular aluminum plate with LED lights on it. On one end of the power supply is a 3-lead connector for L, N, and G wires. On the other...
2
2

OT: Bombers over the house!
A B-17 and B-24 have been flying over my house. The Collings Foundation is back at the local airport with their Wings of Freedom Tour. They have a B-24, B-17, B-25 and P-51 Mustang on display during...
26
26

Auto Headlights Very Dim
Got it bookmarked. I also put a set of PIAA horns on my Suzuki. I read something years ago that made sense. Putting lights in a triangle shape clicks the brain some how that makes them more noticeable...
18
18

Fiber fix repair anything
This stuff looks like it could fix almost anything. The Chinese have already copied it. You can get it on eBay for less than at the official website. Anyone with a boat should carry this stuff.
1
1

Heavy Duty Door bell ringer
I am looking for a heavy duty door bell ringer. Every thing I have seen is made of plastic. And the sun disintegrates plastic. Any ideas ? Thanks, Andy

Plumber's dedication to dirty job goes viral
Per Oren: Google migrated my Photos/Albums from Picasa to Google-Something-Or-Other - but they failed to migrate permissions and are throwing a 404 if somebody does not have permission to view an...
3
3

Is it time...
To start an AHR dead pool? Who's next? Why do you think so? How are they going out? When? Is there anything *you* could do to alter the outcome?
3
3