Subject Author Posted Replies

How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?
How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall? Yesterday, for practice in dismounting, patching, and remounting, I patched these 5 tires above, which a friend and I had lying...
60
60

Problem with switch wiring
So I'm replacing a 2 three way switches because one failed. Worth noting th e switches probably 60 years old. I disconnected them and reattached in the same way and only one switch works. I...
14
14

Spreading Holiday Joy
Oh, crap. I thought this was about some good looking babe named Holiday Joy.
6
6

How to break stuff
MY NEW CHANNEL - https://youtu.be/2K0Y_qSydJg Subscribe to Aredrine !!! ------------------------------ Music: Tobu & Itro - Sunburst [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lXBHD5C8do Follow...
2
2

I broke down and bought the Harbor Freight Pittsburgh Bead Breaker
I finally broke down and bought the HF Pittsburgh Bead Breaker, Harbor Freight item 92961. ( ) I used that harbor freight bead breaker to break the beads on four difficult steel-rim wheels with Optimo...

What glue would you use for thick old ceramic like this?
What glue would you use for thick old ceramic like this? Would cyanoacrylate (crazy glue) work (I have lots)? http://i.cubeupload.com/mNXBVH.jpg
16
16

Good bye cable TV
If you are within 25 miles or so of the tower, you can get VHF with a coat hanger. A lot depends on the receiver in the TV but most are pretty good. I am getting Ch11 30 miles away with one of those...
13
13

Humidifier
I've found that in cold weather I have a limit on the amount of humidity because above that limit (which varies with outside temp), the humidifier just causes condensation on windows. -dan z-
23
23

OT Life is definitely not fair!
wrote in news: Problem is finding that insurance company. Sheriff didn't bother to find out. I have owner's name and address. VIN, car make and year, license number but no owner's phone number and it...
34
34

Gas meter
My gas is on but I can't get it to get through the house for any reason why is that
11
11

Car Door Rubber Seals
Prestone radiator antifreeze?
15
15

painting furniture with tinted primer
... ... Well, latex, yes...was thinking of the search I went through to find a gallon of exterior oil-based primer last week when writing...only one gallon on any shelf in town other than the...
7
7

Detecting pilot light failure
How about a battery-powered remote thermometer? For example:
5
5

Windows Live Mail with QuoteFix -- Windows 10
Well, after lots of whining and complaining, and tons of trial and error, I seem to have settled on using WLM for now. One of the things that I do not like about WLM is that it doesn?t use and apply...
1
1

OT, Zsa Zsa Gabor, RIP
She's been in a wheel chair since 2002 according to the article. I wonder if she would've traded a bunch for her fame and fortune. I forgot for a second it wasn't her on Green Acres.
1
1