Subject Author Posted Replies

Removing Rust From Automotive Tools
On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:49:14 -0800, Oren wrote in Just noticed that Danny D hasn't been around in a while. Anyone know what happened to him?
27
27

How to erase date/time on Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG4112C
I owned a Panasonic cordless phone, KX-TG4112C, for years (http://i66.tinyp I was overjoyed by the fact that I didn't have the clo ck time in my face, like every other electronic product seems to be...
6
6

Drain Pipe Sizes
Anyone know what the typical inside wall diameter for house drain pipes were with this place was built in the mid-1960's? I'm talking about the drains under the house (inaccessible in this one) - from...
1
1

Gas Dryer Air
The igniter is out in my gas dryer. Most likely that's it -- there is no clicking sound when starting the dryer like before. It's not worth it to have a repairman come out. It's in an unheated area,...
8
8

OT "electronic signature"
I find "electronic signature" to be a very strange thing. Since it's not really the person's signature, and since the recipient doesn't know what he should be getting, how is not easily forgeable? I...
3
3

Americas heartland TV show
I noticed it is also on Youtube. That's a bit better since there are explanations about the videos. There's stuff from Florida to California. It isn't just corn, wheat, milo, and cattle. Bookmarked...
1
1

A dang good Space X Launch webcaste
Howdy folks, bin a while scents I posted. I'm busy hiding out lately from the lovely Miseries on account of she has gone hog wild with her honey do list these days. Just ran across this and figured it...

OT - How Do I Estimate Amazon Return Shipping Cost?
I am considering buying a miter saw on Amazon. The saw does not denote Free Returns on the product page. If I don't take advantage of the free shipping, the cost for shipping and handling would be...
8
8

OT Quest For Beer - December 2016 in Canada
Shhh . Don't tell anybody - but he's about a 2 hour drive north of Toronto ... John T. Nottawasaga River - Wikipedia
3
3

OT. Multitasking. Don't.
From the article: "So the next time you're writing your boss an email during a meeting, remember that your cognitive capacity is being diminished to the point that you might as well let an 8-year-old...
1
1

OT I guess. TP
>> and happened to notice that the toilet paper was near the end of the roll. >> Maybe
6
6

The 80% rule and how it is applied to circuits.
There seems to be a lot of confusion, urban legend and simply false information floating around. OK let's start in article 210.19(A)(1) "General. Branch-circuit conductors shall have an ampacity not...
18
18

Garage fluorescent light fixtures
18
17
17

Cheap (free) way to (better) organize (spare) nuts (by size)
Since you said "free" keep them in jars. If you want to be more efficient, get some of these. I have 4 about this size over my workbench, although the drawers are bigger. But they were much cheaper...
6
6

Stuck lock: now unstuck
I had decided to use an angle grinder to cut off the bolt on a pair of French doors that could not be retracted either with the knobs or internally once the knobs were removed. This AM I set up a...
2
2