Subject Author Posted Replies

Want to measure current draw on three phase power panel
Contractor wants to monitor commercial tenant's current load throughout the day for a month or two to see max load, and thus see how much of the 1000 amp panel capacity is left for a future second...
7
7

O.T. Reason(s) for all the store closures
Maybe obamacrats shoplifting might be a factor? Most consumers will buy more stuff, which will accelerate the trade deficit with China.
18
18

Drilling holes in floor joists
Hi there we need to vent a new bathroom in basement and want to know if you can drill a 4" hole in the floor joist just above the concrete foundation.. Tks
13
13

Repair Of Bissell Carpetcleaner
Can you folks provide a Repair shop in Round Rock ,Texas
3
3

OT bank notification of debit card use, continued
OT bank notification of debit card use, continued First, is there a newsgroup that specializes in banking, or commerce, or business, or anything for which this would be on-topic? And where people...
48
48

Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware
That doesn't always work, either. The drivers have to support the hardware, since, er, that's the point of the driver in the first place.
64
64

100 pound propane 25 gallons tied to 500 gallons how
It makes me wonder how much a fire truck weighs. "No, sorry, we can't put out your house; we're not allowed to drive down your road." Cindy Hamilton
11
11

Craftsman / Skilsaw Q
Anyone know what a Craftsman worm drive saw Model 135.276103 corresponds to in the Skil 77 hierarchy? The manual is copyrighted '92 and I'm trying to determine how newer and lighter it is than my all...

OT: Just for fun
I'm ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T) It?s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just...
17
17

shower faucet
my bathroom shower only seems to get hot when I turn the handle much further than I used to. I know that I dont have a hot water problem. is it possible i have to try and tighten the small opening on...
9
9

Removing closet shelf
I am trying to remove this shelf from my closet. There are no visible nails or screws so I'm assuming it's glued in. Any ideas for getting it out without damaging the rest of the closet? I don't mind...
4
4

Higher mark up
There are 2 hardware stores close to me. The closest charges 20 - 50 % more than the Home Depot which is a little farther away. I give the closest store a lot of my business. They are willing to give...

Maytag topi load washes agitates like crazy when filling, splashes water
I have a Maytag "commercial technology" top loading clothes washer. It recently developed the following problem: 1) It starts agitating like crazy as soon as the fill cycle begins 2) Agitation is...
1
1

Wiring Diagram
Where can I get a wiring diagram for a Raywall/Norton 20 kw electric furnace about 30-35 years old

Forged in fire tv
It happens that Thomas formulated : I enjoy this show. Some of the forgers are real amaturs but in all they are entertaining.
1
1