40cm fan

I saw a 40cm fan at Walmart. That sounded huge. It was hot. I bought it.
When I got home, it was time to put it together. I pulled it out of the box and was disappointed on how small it was. It wasn't until then, I realized that the size of the box I brought it home in should have been a clue on how large it was going to be. :)

I should have imagined the display unit would have been a better hint.
Time to learn metric conversions or where the return counter is