40A digital 7 day water heater time switch

Hey,
Anybody know where I can get one of these? I tried home depot and lowes and they just had 24hr mechanical units for about $60.
Thanks
Nick..
http://www.intermatic.com/?action=subcat&sid get home depot to order you one or visit an elect wholesale supply distributor above is 30A,,, do you really need 40A
you might use a irrigation timer as they're inexpensive along with your own 40a contactor wired as the pump start contactor.

Thanks for the response, it's to switch a water heater with either Two 3500 watt/240 volt copper elements or Two 4500 watt units. I'm not real familiar with how the power for these are quoted, ie is it 2 x 18.75A, 1 for each heater thus ~40A total or it it only 18.75A total due to the 240V heaters?
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId0385-000000135-E1F30HD035V or http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId8410-000000135-EE2H40RD045V

Only one of the 2 heaters is on at any given moment. The upper element is activated only when the so much water has been used so quickly, that the tank will heat only the upper portion until it's satisfied.