Subject Author Posted Replies

Loaning Tools
From the Babylon Bee. <> Is there a stature of limitations? Adverse possession? SPRINGDALE, AR — A local man planned to spend the next several hours searching online for a new cordless drill after...

OT. Tupperware Shutting Down?
Everyone has a "Tupperware" container or two in the cupboards. <> Tupperware shares fell nearly 50% Monday following a bleak warning that its future is looking murky. Tupperware shares fell nearly 50%...
1
1

Speaking of beans....
t's not exactly something you would keep track of, but most people pass gas between 13 and 21 times a day. It can happen even while you're asleep. Gas is part of the natural digestive process....
13
13

Should a downspout drainage pipe have a cleanout installed.
I am Trying to repair a downspout and pipe. Started to dig up the gravel walk to find the abandon white corrugated pipe that was put in 40+ years ago. I found it, but it packed with mud and appeared...
15
15

Is this rubber u-channel good for the edge of a shower valve cover?
Hello all, The rubber around the edge of my shower valve cover is shot. I found this on Amazon: https://a.co/d/gqmQtgSI cannot find out from the description, customer comments, and questions whether...
11
11

Where does a troublesome woodpecker go at night?
I have a woodpecker living in the eaves at night. It leaves in the morning. If I bang a lot, it flys away. If I bang at night & if it flys away at night, where does it go?
2
2

trench digging for electrical wire
The object is to get about 100 feet of 3 conductor # 12 ire cable about 6 to 10 inches under ground. I am not going to dig by hand and am looking for an inexpensive wat to put the wire in the ground....
48
48

Walmart lists vs cart
Anyone know how to move stuff between shopping cart and lists?
3
3

Lawn Tractors, Mowers And So On
Consumer Reports has all John Deere gasoline powered in the top 5 lawn tractors. The cheapest is the S120 at $2100. They have only one of the rear engine gasoline powered riders listed. It's a Cub...
2
2

Blowing up capacitors
Short-circuit supply voltage 310 volts DC. Short-circuit supply voltage 310 volts DC.
68
68

Replace narrow kerf bar on a Husqvarna 445 X-force 18 inch chain saw
My first chain saw was given to me as a present years ago when I needed to cut up a fallen oak. It's a narrow kerf Lowes Husqvarna 445 X-force 18 inch chain saw that I then lost the bar for when...
3
3

Two-part restaurant billing.
Any of you ever go out to dinner? And charge the cost to a credit card? And add a tip after they bring you the bill? Sunday night I took 3 friends out to dinner and as usual I looked at the email from...
10
10

Boise Cascade Graylite, Insulate 6 brown fiber insulation board
House built in 1981. I removed dark paneling & this fiber board is underneath. Labeled as Boise Cascade Graylite, Insulate 6. Also says on it Insulation Board Division, conforms abpa 01 PS 57-73. Does...
3
3

Socket Fan
There was a commercial for this gizmo on early morning TV. < ht+socket+fans&qid=1680609042&sr=8-5> OR. <> It isn't hard to picture this thing unscrewing and falling to the floor. Amazon has several...
1
1

OT. Cell Phones
How have they changed us? Supposedly, Americans check our cell phones 344 times a day. It has been 50 years since the first cell phone to cell phone call. <> The handheld cellphone is 50 years old and...
63
63