40 degrees in Ohio

Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in the shop. The wife thought I ran away. Pissed her off when I came back in to watch Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Jerry - OHIO wrote:

28F here in Birmingham, AL this morning. That's a lot better than the 15-19F we were having for a while. I'd better not celebrate, we had a Spring blizzard in 1993.
TDD
Sounds like you had a good day. I'm pleased for you. Flowers and chocolates may help the mood in the home.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote in

26 here in southeastern NC this morning. 6 hrs later 65. Hopefully from here on in no more teens and a bunch of 60's and above will bring us to the avg for this time of year of 51.
Of course, in July we die.