40 degrees in Ohio

Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in the shop. The wife thought I ran away. Pissed her off when I came back in to watch Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

28°F here in Birmingham, AL this morning. That's a lot better than the 15-19°F we were having for a while. I'd better not celebrate, we had a Spring blizzard in 1993.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Sounds like you had a good day. I'm pleased for you. Flowers and chocolates may help the mood in the home.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I just let her watch her scifi on tv,that all ways works. When I was out I found a new router I thought was stolen three years ago. Like Christams in January.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote in news:14334-4B502D02-6132 @storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net:

26 here in southeastern NC this morning. 6 hrs later 65. Hopefully from here on in no more teens and a bunch of 60's and above will bring us to the avg for this time of year of 51.

Of course, in July we die.

Reply to
Red Green