4"x4" glass block?

Hi -
I am having no luck finding 4" X 4" glass block (fluted/ribbed style) for a small bathroom window. The masonry businesses or any online sources I've checked only carry 6" X 6" or 8" X 8".
Does anyone know if any source manufactured block at this size?
Thanks in advance for any help -- much appreciated.
Mike
I got mine from Lowe's.