4-gang faceplate

I want to add a switch to a current set of 3, so the new box will be 4-gang. Problem is one of the new switches is a timer only available with the "decora" rectangulat opening, and the other 3 will have toggle-style switches that need the normal small slots in the face plate.
So, the question is if and where I can get a 4-gange white faceplate with one decora and 3 slot openings?
TIA
Ed
Add pictures here
✖
You'd probably be better off changing your 3 toggle switches to decora.
Add pictures here
✖
Problem is 2 of the 3 toggles are the Levitons with the little dimmer on the side.

decora.
Add pictures here
✖
And then I notcied this link on the same page as this post:
http://www.switchhits.com/switchplates_size_chart_4_light_switch_plates_covers_s.html?source=gooaw&kw Êm1grp1adB
Gotta love google.
Add pictures here
✖
Have you checked with your local electrical distributor?(Wesco
Rexel/Elgee, CED are a few of the national distributors). They shoul be able to order one for you if they don't have it instock
-- beachbu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- beachbum's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=4 View this thread: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/showthread.php?tu30 This post was submitted via http://www.HomeRepairForums.or
Add pictures here
✖
Jag Man wrote:

I've bought "roll your own" snap together single gang plastic switchplates of all different styles at Home Depot. They click together at the sides and the join lines are barely visible. (Invisible if you happen to be wrapping them in wallpaper.)
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
✖

I've seen those at the big box store. Think 3 switches and a gfci, not uncommon in a bathroom.
Add pictures here
✖