4 and 3/8 inch bathroom tile

I'm trying to replace a few broken shower wall tiles which measure out to 4 3/8" square. The tiles I found at Home Depot are 4 1/4".
Is it possible that this size is not made anymore? The house is 21 years old. I guess I thought HD would have the best selection. My Google search has not turned up an online store that might have these yet. I thought someone might point me the right direction and save me some time. Thanks.
workinprogress wrote:

I run into this all the time. It is almost impossible to find the larger tiles especially in the correct color, even when you go to a tile supplier. The only place that I have found them is in white, and that was leftover stock at a tile supplier. (Forget HD for anything except the most profitable items.)
When we HAVE to replace just a few tiles, we just use the smaller tile and the owner (who is the one who doesn't want to replace the whole shower surround) lives with the slightly wider grout lines.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Thanks for the info, not what I wanted to hear though.
Not that it's constructive to think about this but I still can't help but wonder why in the world there would be an industry wide change in these plain vanilla bathroom tiles to go from 4 3/8" to 4 1/4".
6" - 8" or 12" tiles I can understand, it's an asthetic difference in size but to go down 1/8" seems pointless. Unless it's a conspiracy to force people buying hundreds more tiles then they otherwise would have.

If it's just a few, buy some 6" tiles and cut them down to size...
DJ

You can have tiles custom made in any size you want. It will cost more money and take more time, but you can get them. The big problem is matching the existing color.
Dimitri

In case this will help anyone else - I found the 4 and 3/8 inch tiles. They are made by "Florida Tile". I went to a specialty tile store locally, they didn't carry them but knew what they were. They sent me to another tile store which deals only with contractors but does sell Florida Tile. I got the color code/name from them and they gave me the name of a contractor to order it through.