Subject Author Posted Replies

Electricity detector?
Yes, but you probably can't afford it for a one shot deal.
11
11

Severe flaw in WPA2 protocol leaves Wi-Fi traffic open to eavesdropping
He who is KenW said on Mon, 16 Oct 2017 07:36:14 -0600: I have Ubiquiti equipment where I've been in contact with them. They already had the fix since they received notice 50 days ago. But they told...
8
8

[SOLVED] Fixing Loose Handle on Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
Nice job and great information for the many that will or are to be needing it. I might just add applying an Instant Glue or Thread Locker to the handle's screws, to possibly avoid re-occurrence of the...
16
16

Toilet Paper Tablets
Went to the doctor for the runs, he handed me these and said take two and call me in the morning.
1
1

OT.... British-built satellite Sentinel-5P launches from Russian spaceport
It's good that the article described the satellite as British built. The Dutch and the Russians did the hard parts. The Brits just put it together like I did model cars as a kid. What did they do with...
4
4

OT: Bloody kids
Political Correctness gone mad.
92
92

Microwave ovens
Did you buy the extended warranty to protect your investment? It is only $20 a year.
7
7

table lamp with two lights one outside and one inside body ,if one litghts up the other one is dim
It's highly plausible that someone else re-wired the lamp long before her and might be the reason they got rid of the lamp for her to end up with it. The *most* common Lamp Sockets are just screws....
6
6

How to replace 2-pin fluorescent base socket in overhead bathroom fixture
I have a very old overhead bathroom light fixture that includes two 2-pin fluorescent bulbs (or do you call them tubes?). When one bulb burned out, I tried to pull it out of its base socket. But that...
7
7

Furnace won't heat
Model DGAT090BDD Furnace will turn on, ignite, blower comes on, but when calls for the propane to come in, it clicks, stays running, but blows cold air. The green indicator light blinks 5 times
4
4

New Trex deck
Workers just left, finishing deck in the rain. Photo taken through sliding door: Contractor still needs to clean up and county has to inspect. I had started looking into this back early in the year...
13
13

Shower arm spins and spins but will not come out
My shower arm unscrewed fairly easy but when I got to the end of threads it just spins and spins will not unscrew .I've pulled well everything I've never seen anything like it I have done this task...
7
7

Hard water - not filtered by water board?
That is true now. But was not true before dairy farmers routinely corrected the geographical deficiency. See Derbyshire neck.
162
162

Proper saw cut time
Our concrete was poured 2 weeks ago...the contractor never returned to do saw cuts. Is it too late to have saw cuts done now?
4
4

OT. Sears Canada is done
and looking at the even bigger picture... also civilizations m
37
37