Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Car heaters and ice scraping
0 miles per gallon. I guess not all Canadians are honest. 33 vehicles were stolen in 9 days in Edmonton. I usually start my pickup, turn the defroster on full blast, then start scraping windows. It...
23
23

electrical question
  The old panel in my shop is giving up , the old aluminum buss bars are just getting too bad to continue using it . So Thursday while we were down in Memphis I picked up a new box - 20 slots/20...
1
1

OT - technology
I can relate to this guy Funny videos & try not to laugh, smile or grin while watching comedian Vic DiBitetto. Please share and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to help me reach 100,000...

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol - Quick Overview
That's pretty accurate for a slug at that distance with a shotgun pistol. I'd like to see bird shot in it on a target 10 feet away and see the pattern. That ought to surprise and FU someone's day, if...
2
2

OT. Depression Defense Spending
This article talks about the Democrat Congressman Carl Vincent. He pushed through funding for aircraft carriers during the Depression.

Plug in GFI adaptors
For the safety of my livestock, I want to buy some of those plug in GFI outlets, for all outlets which provide power to keep their water tanks unthawed, using electrical heaters, placed in the water....
6
6

OT: PC boot problems
I have an HP I7 based PC that's about 5 years old. ABout a year ago, the hard drive failed and I opted to replace it with a solid state Flash drive. That went fine, really happy with how fast it's...
34
34

Profgrammable thermostat terminology
Different sources define "setpoint" differently so I'll ask here: Is the HEAT setpoint the temperature the furnace turns on, turns off or the desired room temperature? Is the COOL setpoint the...
4
4

Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers With Plastic Handles
Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles made since 1973 See: http://osfm.fire.ca.gov/pdf/CPSC_KiddeRecall_PressRelease.pdf
8
8

It's snowing in south Texas! Yes, you read that right
It snowed in Alabama...Gods way of voting against Roy Moore
1
1

OT Trent Franks
OT What was wrong with Trent Franks asking his staff members if they would be maternal surrogates? That is, if she would handle the pregnancy for him and his wife? All they have to do is say no....
14
14

Remember when TV used advertising for their profit?
No idea what your point is, but smart TVs that have Wi-Fi and support streaming have been out for several years and last time I looked, most of the market seems to include that now.
18
18

ELON MUSK 60 MINUTES INTERVIEW - Australia's Electricity Crisis NEW 2017
He made me cry

Tool trade in?
I thought I heard a Home Depot ad saying they will take Craftsman tools in trade. Has anyone heard the ad?
3
3

Help With Aqualift Self Clean Oven by KitchenAid/Whirlpool
I've always hated using harsh oven cleaners so aqualift cycle followed up by a wet sponge is better solution for me. That said, I also use a catch pan under what I am baking if there is any chance it...
1
1